Sunday, March 23, 2014

Brave

   Brave (9 of 10 stars)

 

  This movie is perfect for red-haired girls with adventure. Brave is funny, adventurous, and full of bears. Merida was going to do anything to get what she wanted and her brothers were a trio of devilish little thieves. Queen Elinor was a little strict and wanted Merida to be perfect. King Furgus was tough and kind of defended Merida at sometimes.
   I didn't like how Elinor was so bossy and not understanding what Merida had said and thought. This movie was full of action and especially danger. I loved the music and the detail. You should go buy the songs Touch the Sky, Into the Open Air, and Learn Me Right. Brave is unbearably awesome!

3 comments:

  1. Great review! I love those songs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Review! I think she is my fave princess of all! :) I added you to the directories on the left and right sidebars at Blogs By Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this movie too. I love Merida and her red hair and how very brave she was. I am pretty partial to red haired girls myself.

    ReplyDelete