Saturday, March 22, 2014

How to Train Your Dragon

       How to Train Your Dragon (10 of 10 stars)

  This movie is the perfect mix of adventure, comedy, and heart-warming moments. Hiccup and Toothless are an amazing team and they can accomplish almost anything. It feels like you're actually on Berk with the dragons. Astrid is one tough cookie, so try not to mess with her. This is my all-time favorite movie and I have seen a lot of movies. The animation is very detailed and realistic. It is impossible for me to find my favorite part of this movie.
 I hate how Stoick( chief of Berk and Hiccup's dad) is so mean to Hiccup. The gang, a.k.a. Snotlout, Fishlegs, Astrid, Ruffnut, Tuffnut, and Hiccup, goes through a lot of funny and dangerous stages in their journey to become dragon trainers. I say," Best movie ever!!!!!!!"
 How to Train Your Dragon 2 will be on this blog soon.

1 comment: